About Jake Scott
Combining pop, country, and folk, singer-songwriter Jake Scott has built a substantial audience while penning songs for big-name artists in various genres.
• The Arkansas native began writing and recording music while attending the University of Arkansas.
• In 2013, Scott’s self-released debut EP, Of Life and Longing, peaked at No. 4 on the iTunes Top Singer/Songwriter Songs chart.
• The following year, the singer moved to Los Angeles and began working with Grammy-winning songwriter and producer David Hodges.
• In 2018, Scott announced that he would release a song a month, beginning with “Tuesdays.” He kept up the routine through “If You Wanted It Too” in November 2020, growing his online audience in the process.
• Scott is also known as a songwriter. He’s written for artists like Jason Mraz, Christina Perri, Carrie Underwood, Morgan Wallen, Sara Evans, and Aloe Blacc.