Only The Family
About Only The Family
Rapper Lil Durk’s thriving Only The Family label and a collective introduced late star King Von and a crop of no-nonsense drill artists from Chicago.
• Lil Durk founded Only The Family Entertainment in the early 2010s and began releasing projects on the label while he was signed to Def Jam.
• During the 2010s, OTF’s roster expanded to include King Von, OTF Ikey, Memo600, Booka600, Park Hill, Doodie Lo, MK, Timo, and others.
• In 2018, OTF released its first crew album, Only the Family Involved, Vol. 1.
• The label earned a platinum plaque for King Von’s “Crazy Story” and a gold plaque for “No Auto Durk.” Both songs appear on 2018’s Only the Family Involved, Vol. 2.
• Only The Family artist OTF Nunu—Durk’s cousin—was murdered on May 31, 2014, in Chicago.
• King Von’s 2020 debut, Welcome to O’Block, reached No. 5 on the Billboard 200. A week after the record dropped, King Von was murdered in Atlanta.