Danish DJ and producer Morten blends hard club energy with sweet pop vocals for a biting style that works at raves while satisfying radio audiences.
• Morten learned to DJ as a kid at an after-school youth club. He convinced his parents to give him his college money early so he could buy DJ equipment.
• He had a local hit in 2008 with a remix of Nik & Jay’s “Højere Vildere.” It was a collaboration with fellow Danish producer Rune RK, now known to dance fans as Kölsch.
• The Danish DJ Awards gave Morten the Denmark's Best DJ prize in 2008, 2009, and 2010.
• Adelle tapped him to remix her hit single “Hello” in 2015, and in 2017, he remixed David Guetta’s Justin Bieber collaboration “2U.”
• That Guetta remix was the start of a beautiful friendship. The two have become close collaborators, and in 2020 they released the four-track EP New Rave.
BORNMay 26, 1982