London On Da Track
About London On Da Track
With a résumé that includes Young Thug, Drake, and Ariana Grande, London On Da Track is one of music’s most sought-after producers.
• His mother was an aspiring model who was forced to cancel a gig in England’s capital because she got pregnant. So she named her son London.
• As a teenager, London launched his career as a member of Dem Savages. Buying beats online was expensive, so he expanded the piano skills he honed in church.
• In 2011, he notched his first Young Thug collaboration, producing the rapper’s track “Curtains.”
They later teamed up for a trio of platinum hits: 2014's “Lifestyle” (a collaboration with Rich Gang), 2015's “Check,” and 2016’s “Digits.”
• In the mid-2010s, London signed with Cash Money Records. During the campaign for Rich Gang’s Tha Tour, Part 1, label boss Birdman called London “the best producer in the business.”
• In 2016, London partnered with rapper Dae Dae for the joint mixtape The DefAnition.
• London coproduced the title track off Ariana Grande’s 2020 album Positions. The single reached No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.
• He produced and earned a feature credit on A Boogie wit da Hoodie’s 2020 single “Numbers,” featuring Roddy Ricch and Gunna.