About Bob Moses
Sultry electronic duo Bob Moses create evocative club cuts that have earned them Grammy nominations and alternative radio airplay in the US.
• Bob Moses comprises Tom Howie and Jimmy Vallance, who met in high school in Vancouver. They later reconnected in New York City, where both had moved to pursue music.
• Named for controversial NYC city planner Robert Moses, the group began honing its sound with the EPs Hands to Hold (2012) and Far From the Tree (2013).
• The duo’s 2015 debut album, Days Gone By, features the single “Tearing Me Up,” which earned a Grammy nomination for Best Dance Recording and went Top 20 on Billboard’s Alternative Airplay chart. A remix of the song by RAC won a Grammy for Best Non-Classical Remix.
• Battle Lines, their 2018 sophomore effort, yielded another Top 20 Alternative Airplay hit with “Back Down.”
• Their 2020 EP Desire is a “concept record for the club” comprising six tracks that mix together continuously.
ORIGINVancouver, B.C., Canada