About Bino Rideaux
Rising LA rapper Bino Rideaux boasts a versatile sound that made him a local sensation before landing him a deal with Def Jam.
• Bino Rideaux grew up in South Central, but his family is from New Orleans. That might explain the Southern flavor that’s always been in his music.
• He’s been composing rhymes since a teacher entered him into a poetry contest in third grade.
• His standout 2015 single “100 Days 100 Nights” caught the attention of LA hero Nipsey Hussle and eventually led to their 2017 collaborative project No Pressure.
• Nipsey became a close friend and collaborator. Bino released the songs "Of All Things" and “PRIDE 2 THE SIDE” as tributes to Nipsey after his death in 2019.
• In 2020, Bino Rideaux signed to Def Jam and dropped the mixtape OUTSIDE, featuring Ty Dolla $ign, Fredo Bang, Blxst, and BlueBucksClan. The title references the COVID-19 lockdown.