About Yves V
Belgian DJ and producer Yves V (pronounced “Eve Vee”) makes it look easy as he moves back and forth between explosive house offerings and emotive instrumental dance tracks.
• He became the first Belgian artist to play the main stage at the Tomorrowland festival in 2007. Two years later, his remix of the track “Insane Pressure” helped to break him internationally.
• Yves V has been popular in European for years, but he began cultivating his US by appearing at Atlanta’s 2013–2015 editions of TomorrowWorld.
• In 2019, he teamed up with Afrojack and Icona Pop for “We Got That Cool,” which samples a remix of Crystal Waters’ 1991 hit “Gypsy Woman (She’s Homeless).”
• His catalog has proven versatile enough to land him spots in iconic club settings like Ibiza’s Pacha, as well as a mammoth residency at Tomorrowland in his home country of Belgium.
• He’s the mastermind behind V Sessions, an umbrella term that encompasses a radio show, his live parties, and a branded stage at the Tomorrowland festival.
• Yves V made the DJ Mag Top 100 DJs list every year from 2014 to 2019. His peak came in 2015, when he placed 34th.
BORNApril 10, 1981