German DJ and producer Tujamo’s brand of bouncy big room house has led to collaborations with superstars like Lil Wayne and Skrillex.
• He began DJing in 2006, when he was 17, and became the resident DJ at Club Index after winning a talent show sponsored by the famed German nightspot.
• Tujamo teamed up with Chris Lake and Steve Aoki for the ravenously streamed 2013 heavy house hit “Boneless.”
• His remix of “Take You There” by Jack Ü—the supergroup featuring Diplo and Skrillex—landed on the track’s official 2014 remix collection.
• In 2014, Tujamo scored a Top 20 UK hit with “Dr. Who!,” a collaboration with the duo Plastik Funk and British rapper Sneakbo. The song was a reworking of Tujamo’s 2012 single “Who,” which went over big at that year’s Winter Music Conference in Miami.
• Something of a remix king, Tujamo has churned out official remixes for pop, dance, and hip-hop stars like Justin Bieber, Major Lazer, and Lil Wayne.
• Tujamo’s tracks explore the full range of the emotional spectrum. Amid party jams like 2020’s “Taking You Home,” he serves up tender songs like “Lonely,” featuring VIZE and MAJAN.