The O'Neill Brothers Group
About The O'Neill Brothers Group
This Minnesota sibling duo The O’Neill Brothers have sold more than 10 million copies of their instrumental piano songs—which range from holiday chestnuts and traditional wedding favorites to Broadway showtunes and original compositions.
• Tim and Ryan O’Neill are the youngest of five siblings. Each began taking piano lessons at age five, and they started playing together while studying at the University of Notre Dame.
• In 1997, the brothers decided to pursue a professional career and established the label Shamrock-n-Roll.
• They struck a deal with the department store chain JCPenney in the late ’90s that allowed their music to be played in stores across the country.
• The O’Neills have appeared frequently on QVC, and their music has appeared on TV shows like The Office, Sex and the City, and Cold Case.
• In addition to selling more than 10 copies of their songs, they’ve surpassed a billion streams.
• In 2019, the duo was inducted into the Minnesota Music Hall of Fame.