Snow Tha Product
About Snow Tha Product
Mexican American rapper Snow Tha Product boasts a relentless uzi-like flow and an ability to switch from Spanish to English mid-rhyme. She’s also earned a reputation for writing about topics like immigration, bisexuality, and anxiety.
• Born in California to illegal immigrants from Mexico, Snow appeared in school talent shows as a kid and performed with her grandfather’s mariachi band. She began taking music seriously when she was 19.
• The name Snow Tha Product was partially inspired by Disney’s Snow White.
• In 2011, Snow released her debut album, Unorthodox, featuring the popular singles “Holy S**t” and “Drunk Love.”
• The rapper signed with Atlantic Records in 2012 and released a series of mixtapes and one EP on the label before leaving in 2018 over creative differences.
• In 2016, Snow appeared on “Immigrants (We Get the Job Done),” off The Hamilton Mixtape, a companion to the hit Broadway musical.
• Snow played a drug trafficker on the USA Network series Queen of the South from 2017 to 2018.
HOMETOWNSan Jose, CA
BORNJune 24, 1987