Matisse & Sadko
About Matisse & Sadko
Russian sibling DJ/producer duo Matisse & Sadko have been the gold standard in boisterous big room and progressive house since the 2010s.
• The brothers toyed around with deep house, downtempo, and even rap as solo artists before coming together to cement their signature style.
• Their 2013 single “SLVR,” with Steve Angello of Swedish House Mafia, established the duo as global dance music authorities. It marked the 100th release of Angello’s Size Records and was a memento of the label’s 10th anniversary.
• Their list of collaborators reads like a who’s who of EDM royalty. They’ve made songs with Martin Garrix, Axwell Λ Ingrosso, and even Tiësto.
• Matisee & Sadko launched their own record label, Monomark Music, in 2016 with their single “Machine Gun.”
• In 2016, they produced “Go!”, the official anthem for the Ice Hockey World Championship, held in their native Russia.
• They’ve linked up with EDM boy wonder Martin Garrix for a flurry of popular projects over the years, including their collaborative 2015 two-track EP Break Through The Silence and the 2019 single “Mistaken.”
ORIGINSt. Petersburg, Russia