About Martin Jensen
Known for his tropical house and future bass songs, DJ and producer Martin Jensen is one of Denmark’s biggest music stars. He’s racked up more than a billion streams over the course of his career.
• Jensen trained as a machine mechanic and picked up DJ gigs in his spare time before shifting to music full-time in the 2010s.
• He constructed his first single, 2014’s “Sí,” around an exuberant declaration from the soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo at the FIFA Ballon d’Or ceremony in 2014.
• His 2016 single “Solo Dance” became his biggest hit, reaching No. 7 in the UK, Sweden, Norway, and his native Denmark.
• He ranked No. 45 on the DJ Mag Top 100 DJs poll in 2019.
• In April 2020, Jensen performed a livestream event from Parken Stadium in Copenhagen that attracted more than 1 million viewers over the course of his five-hour set. He performed subsequent events from a hangar at Billund Airport.
• Also in 2020, Jensen joined the Danish version of The X Factor as a judge for the fourteenth season.
BORNSeptember 29, 1991