Dutch DJ and production duo W&W started out making trance music before pivoting to big room house with hits like 2014’s “Bigfoot.”
• Willem and Ward became W&W in 2007 after happenstance brought them together at a trance festival in their home country of the Netherlands.
• Trance phenom Armin van Buuren selected their hypnotic 2012 single “Invasion” as the official anthem for the 550 edition of his A State of Trance album/concert series. The duo later helped ASOT sell out Madison Square Garden for the series’ 600 edition in 2013.
• In 2013, W&W became the first dance music act to play a Major League Baseball stadium, putting on an electric two-hour performance at Philadelphia’s Citizens Bank Park.
• The duo enjoyed breakthrough success with 2014’s “Bigfoot,” a defining big room house jam. The single cracked the Dutch Top 30 and narrowly missed the Top 40 of Billboard’s Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart.
• Since 2010, W&W have been fixtures on