About Valentino Khan
Whimsical, dynamic, and iconically moustached DJ and producer Valentino Khan brings style and substance to the EDM world.
• Before he started making offbeat EDM, Khan crafted beats for hip-hop tracks, like T.I. and 2 Chainz’s “Loud Mouth” (2011) and B.o.B.’s “Play For Keeps” (2012).
• Khan’s brother turned him onto dance music—Justice’s “Waters of Nazareth” sparked his love for French electro and blog haus, styles that would inspire his 2020 French Fried EP.
• He began transitioning into the dance arena in 2013, when he coproduced Major Lazer’s twerk-friendly “Bubble Butt,” featuring Bruno Mars, Tyga, and Mystic.
• His 2015 single “Deep Down Low” was a festival staple. According to 1001tracklists, it was the most played track by DJs that year.
• In 2019, Khan released the house-centric House Party EP on Diplo’s Mad Decent label. Diplo makes an appearance (“JustYourSoul”), as does the genre-blending Wuki (“Better”) and garage house guru Chris Lorenzo (“Flip The Switch”).
• Khan has added his exquisitely strange flair to official remixes for RL Grime (“Pressure”), Dua Lipa and Calvin Harris (“One Kiss”), and Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry (“Swish Swish”), among others.
HOMETOWNLos Angeles, CA
BORNFebruary 15, 1987