Pop singer Tini is also an actor, model, and dancer who has become a star in her native Argentina.
• Tini got her start when she was 10 as an actor on the Argentinian children’s show Patito Feo (Spanish for “ugly duckling”) before landing the lead role on the telenovela Violetta in 2011. She also sang the series theme song, “En Mi Mundo.”
• Also in 2011, under her given name, Martina Stoessel, Tini recorded “Tu Resplandor,” a Spanish-language version of iiola’s song “The Glow,” for the album Disney Princess: Fairy Tale Songs.
• She made her official solo debut with 2016’s TINI: Martina Stoessel. Featuring songs in English and Spanish, the two-disc album also included music from Tini: The Movie, a sequel to Violetta. The album reached No. 1 in Argentina, and the Top 10 in Germany, Austria, Italy, and Poland.
• Tini’s second album, 2018’s Quiero Volver, featured collaborations with the Venezuelan singer Nacho, the Colombian singers Karol G and Sebastián Yatra, Colombian folk band Morat, and the Colombian pop duo Cali y El Dandee. The album also reached No. 1 in Argentina.
• In August 2018, Tini joined La Voz … Argentina as a coach for the second season of the reality competition.
HOMETOWNBuenos Aires, Argentina