The Glitch Mob
About The Glitch Mob
From the Los Angeles bass scene emerged DJ trio The Glitch Mob (or The Mob), whose revolutionary performance technology earned them an international fanbase of headbangers.
• Upon realizing they often performed at the same events, Los Angeles nightclub DJs edIT, Boreta, Kraddy, and Ooah joined forces to become The Glitch Mob in 2006.
• Dazzling crowds with their impressive equipment setups and computer-centric performances, The Mob eventually became an international topic of discussion.
• Following Kraddy’s departure from the group, the remaining members issued their 2010 debut album, Drink the Sea, a Top 20 hit on Billboard’s Top Dance/Electronic Albums. The LP is notable for featuring no sampled sounds.
• The Mob’s 2014 album Love Death Immortality marked their Billboard 200 debut. The LP peaked at No. 13 and reached No. 1 on Billboard’s Top Dance/Electronic Albums.
• They returned to the spotlight in 2018 with See Without Eyes. Featuring vocalists like Tula, Ambré, and Rituals of Mine, the LP became The Mob’s second No. 1 on the Top Dance/Electronic Albums chart.
• In 2020, 10 years after the release of their debut album, The Mob released the EP Chemicals.
ORIGINLos Angeles, CA