About Stephane Legar
Togolese Isreasli singer, rapper, dancer, and social media influencer Stéphane Legar has built an international audience with his viral dance challenges and infectious party jams.
• Legar was born in Israel to Togolese diplomats. He grew up speaking French, but he’s also fluent in Togolese, Hebrew, English, and Spanish.
• He adopted the stage name Legar as a play on the French “le garcon,” implying that he’s “the boy.”
• In 2016, Legar broke through with “Step Fun,” a 90-second video designed to spawn a viral dance challenge. It quickly did just that.
• His 2018 hit “Comme Ci Comme ça,” has racked up more than 44 million video views as of 2021.
• Legar’s club-ready 2020 single “Vida Loca” has achieved nearly 20 million streams across platforms.
• A prolific collaborator, Legar has worked with Israseli stars like Eden Ben Zaken, Static and Ben-El, and Noa Kirel.