Dubstep producer and social media personality Garrett Spach, aka Spock, has shaped songs by Tiny Meat Gang and Pouya & Boobie Lootaveli.
• As a self-professed teen metalhead, Spock played guitar and drums and disdained electronic music until his girlfriend got him into Skrillex during his sophomore year of high school.
• Spock got his start on the social media platform Vine and began releasing music in 2014 with the single “Dope,” featuring rapper Mad Dogg.
• He coproduced Bangers & Ass, a 2017 EP by comedy-rap duo Tiny Meat Gang. Spock features on five songs off TMG’s 2018 mixtape Locals Only, which he also coproduced.
• In 2019, Spock teamed with Los Angeles producer Yakz on Abduction, a four-song EP full of slashing beats and heavy dubstep synths.
• He produced 2020’s Greatest Hits, Vol. 1, a five-song collaboration between rappers Pouya and Boobie Lootaveli.