Philadelphia rapper SimxSantana exploded onto the scene with a cosign from hometown hero Meek Mill and the star-making 2019 single "FLEXIN N' FLASHIN."
• Santana was largely inspired to rap by the untimely death of his childhood friend Tamir. He also goes by D4M (“Do for ’Mir”) Santana.
• His 2019 single “FLEXIN N’ FLASHIN” and its viral DIY music video garnered more than 60 million streams and 25 million views.
• SimxSantana announced a deal with Columbia Records in June 2019.
• In 2020, Santana dropped his debut project, the autobiographical trap EP Trenches 2 Riches. The six-song collection boasted features from high-profile artists like Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Durk and Fivio Foreign.
• Santana has long-term philanthropic plans to support single mothers—this in honor of his own mother, who was incarcerated for three years during his childhood.