Composer duo Sachet-Parampara have been boldly making their mark on Hindi cinema with film songs that stand out in their own right.
• Sachet Tandon and Parampara Thakur met during the first season of The Voice India, with both making the semi-finals and Thakur eventually placing third.
• After gelling on the show, the two began writing and jamming together, and their combined songwriting talents soon flourished. Their song “Subha Ki Train” appeared on the soundtrack to 2017 hit Hindi dramedy Toilet - Ek Prem Katha.
• The duo grew their reputation on the Hindi film circuit, composing for several films a year, with many tracks—such as “Bekhayali” from the 2019 romance Kabir Singh—becoming chart hits before their film’s release.
• Parampara Thakur is one of the figureheads proudly paving the way for female composers in Bollywood.
• As well as being creative and professional partners, the two married in Mumbai in late 2020.