- AT.LONG.LAST.A$AP · 2015
- The Definitive Rod Stewart · 1978
- The Definitive Rod Stewart · 1988
- Blondes Have More Fun · 1978
- Vagabond Heart · 1991
- The Definitive Rod Stewart · 1981
- A Night On the Town · 1976
- Foot Loose & Fancy Free · 1977
- Out of Order · 1988
- Tonight I'm Yours · 1981
- The raspy-voiced pop star becomes American music's finest interpreter.
- Generations of rock singers have been influenced by the wild, gravelly voiced Brit.
- Sixties rock 'n' roll, classic soul, the blues, and skiffle are just the beginning.
Singles & EPs
More To Hear
More To See
About Rod Stewart
Rod Stewart has been lauded as the finest singer of his generation; written songs that turned into modern standards; sung with the Faces, and had massive commercial success. He's one of rock & roll's best interpretive singers, as well as an innovative songwriter whose work created a raw, loose, and charming combination of folk, rock, blues, and country. After Stewart became successful, he started to lose the rootsier elements of his music, adapting his style to suit the times, leading to smash hits in the disco, new wave, and MTV eras. Stewart eased into his status as a veteran singer by releasing a series of albums where he crooned The Great American Songbook, but returned to original material with 2013's Time. The record began another act for the rocker, where he wrote new songs that incorporated modern sounds, a combination that informed such albums as 2021's The Tears of Hercules.
- January 10, 1945