About Oliver Heldens
Dutch DJ, producer, and label owner Oliver Heldens went from teenage titan to international star. He’s known for a chameleonic style rooted in deep house grooves.
• Before breaking out as a 19-year-old house music phenom, adolescent Heldens dreamed of being an inventor, designer, or architect.
• Heldens’ 2013 hit “Gecko” became a main-stage festival staple the year it was released. The following year, a vocal version featuring British singer Becky Hill titled “Gecko (Overdrive)” reached No. 1 on the UK charts.
• In 2015, he launched his Heldeep label with “Renegade Mastah,” a hard-edged electro-house tune released under the new alias HI-LO.
• Heldens consistently makes DJ Mag’s Top 100 DJs list. In 2019, he was ranked No. 7.
• In 2020, Heldens teamed up with British reggae singer Kiko Bun for “Break This Habit,” a charity single benefiting organizations helping people affected by COVID-19 and struggling with addiction.
BORNFebruary 1, 1995