About Nina Nesbitt
Nina Nesbitt is a Scottish singer, songwriter, and producer who’s notched a series of pop hits while penning songs for artists like Jessie Ware, Don Diablo, Olivia Holt, and the Shires.
• Although she doesn’t come from a musical family, Nesbitt learned to play guitar at 15 and later picked up the piano and flute.
• When she was 15, she uploaded her first song—a cover of Taylor Swift’s “Fifteen”—to YouTube. Positive feedback led to her writing her own material.
• She met Ed Sheeran before he was set to perform in her hometown of Edinburgh. After she played him a song, he invited her to support him on the European leg of his tour.
• Following a pair of minor UK chart hits, Nesbitt released her debut album, Peroxide, in 2014. The LP reached No. 11 on the UK charts.
• After being dropped by Island Records, she signed with the indie label Cooking Vinyl and returned in 2019 with her sophomore effort, The Sun Will Come Up, the Seasons Will Change.
BORNJuly 11, 1994