About Nathan Sykes
British singer-songwriter and producer Nathan Sykes racked up a string of hits as a member of the boy band The Wanted before forging a successful solo career.
• An aspiring pop star, Sykes successfully auditioned for The Wanted in 2009. The group’s self-titled 2010 album yielded the single “All Time Low,” a No. 1 hit in the UK.
• The Wanted’s 2011 sophomore album, Battleground, features their signature hit, “Glad You Came,” which topped the UK charts and reached No. 3 in America.
• Sykes partnered with Ariana Grande for the 2013 single “Almost Is Never Enough,” a minor hit on both sides of the Atlantic.
• After notching a total of ten Top 10 UK hits, The Wanted went on indefinite hiatus in 2014. Sykes then inked a deal with Global Entertainment and released his 2015 debut solo single, “Kiss Me Quick,” which hit No. 1 on Billboard’s US Dance Club Songs chart.
• He delivered his debut album, Unfinished Business, in 2016. It includes the Ariana Grande collab “Over and Over Again,” Sykes’ second No.1 on Billboard’s Dance Club Songs chart.
BORNApril 18, 1993