About Logan Paul
Originally known as one of the world’s biggest and most controversial YouTube stars, Logan Paul has made the jump to creating comedic pop and hip-hop.
• Born in Westlake, Ohio, Paul began making videos for the YouTube channel Ldogandjslice (formerly known as Zoosh) at age 10.
• Paul achieved viral fame in 2013 via the now-defunct video-sharing app Vine. That same year, he launched his YouTube channel, which now has more than 22 million subscribers.
• In 2014, he dropped out of Ohio University, where he was studying industrial engineering, and moved to Los Angeles to pursue being a full-time influencer.
• He made his acting debut in a 2015 episode of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit and has since appeared in series like Stitchers and films like Can’t Take It Back and The Thinning.
• The following year, he began recording satirical pop-rap songs like “2016,” “Hero,” and "The Fall of Jake Paul,” named after his younger brother and fellow YouTube star.
• In 2017, Paul collaborated with the boy band Why Don’t We for the platinum-selling single “Help Me Help You.”
• He made his professional boxing debut in a 2019 rematch against British YouTuber KSI.
• In 2020, Paul starred in the musical romantic comedy Valley Girl—a remake of the 1983 film starring Nicolas Cage—and released three singles, including “Going Broke.”