Rapper LightSkinKeisha leveraged her success as an unfiltered social media personality to become a famous rapper and reality TV star.
• Growing up in Atlanta, Keisha was a competitive cheerleader for 13 years.
• Keisha used audio from one of her viral social media clips to create her 2017 debut single, “Weather.”
• In 2018, Keisha signed to L.A. Reid’s HitCo label and released the mixtape That’s Just the Bottom Line, featuring the none-too-subtle sex jam “Ride Good.”
• In 2020, Keisha became a featured cast member on Season 9 of the VH1 reality series Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
• Also in 2020, Keisha dropped the projects Talk That Talk and Clones. The latter includes “B.R.A.T.,” featuring Memphis rapper Blac Youngsta.