About Haley Reinhart
After making it to the final three on American Idol in 2011, Illinois jazz and soul singer Haley Reinhart embarked on a solo career laced with nostalgic sounds.
• The Illinois native studied jazz in college and successfully auditioned for Season 10 of American Idol after being rejected the previous year. While on the show, she earned herself a loyal fanbase that included Lady Gaga and Tom Hanks.
• Reinhart signed to Interscope Records in 2011 and released her debut album, Listen Up!, the following year. The LP cracked the Top 20 of the Billboard 200.
• She worked with Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox—a collective that creates old-timey versions of modern pop songs—to release a cover of Radiohead’s “Creep.” It made People magazine’s “9 Best Viral Cover Videos of 2015” list.
• Her 2016 album Better features a cover of Elvis Presley’s “Can’t Help Falling in Love” that was featured in a viral Extra Gum commercial.
• Reinhart independently released Lo-Fi Soul in 2019. Its lead single, “Honey, There’s the Door,” garnered over 2 million streams across platforms.
BORNSeptember 9, 1990