The girl group DREAMCATCHER blends K-pop melodies and choreography with a hard-rock edge.
• Members Jiu, Sua, Siyeon, Yoohyeon, and Dami originally formed in 2014 as the bubblegum-pop quintet MINX. They later announced they would re-debut in 2017 as DREAMCATCHER, complete with a new sound and two additional members, Handong and Gahyeon.
• With rock and pop as their core sounds, DREAMCATCHER have dipped into EDM, moombahton, ballads, and loads of other genres and styles.
• DREAMCATCHER have toured across the globe, and in 2018, they became the first K-pop girl group to complete a major European tour on their own.
• In 2020, the group showed its love to international fans by recording its first English song, “Can't Get You Out of My Mind.”
• As part of the Mellenasia Project, created to unify young people in the fight against COVID-19, DREAMCATCHER collaborated with K-pop artists AleXa and IN2IT on the 2020 song "Be the Future.”
ORIGINSeoul, South Korea