About DJ Chose
Propelled by the 2015 hit “Everywhere I Go,” Texas multi-hyphenate DJ Chose went from being a local hero to regularly collaborating with the biggest names in hip-hop.
• DJ Chose’s independently released 2012 debut album, Right Place Right Time, includes one of his earliest hits, “Still Chose,” featuring Houston rap veteran Lil’ O.
• After signing with Artist Publishing Group in 2015, Chose began producing for high-profile artists like Trey Songz (“Used To”), Paul Wall (“Run a Check Up”), and Chris Brown and Pusha-T (“Holy Angel”).
• “Everywhere I Go,” Chose’s self-produced 2015 declaration of regional pride, became his national breakthrough, reaching the Top 40 of Billboard’s Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop chart.
• Chose produced “Hot Girl” and “WTF I Want” for Houston rap star Megan Thee Stallion’s 2018 Tina Snow EP.
• In 2020, Chose and Texas artist Beatking teamed up for the streaming hit “THICK.” Chose tapped Megan Thee Stallion for the “THICK (Remix).”