About Destiny Rogers
Destiny Rogers puts a fresh spin on pop with laidback melodies inspired by her native California.
• Born in Lodi, California, Rogers dreamed of being a professional skateboarder before finding her passion for singing in church.
• She learned how to play the guitar at age 10 by watching Justin Bieber’s YouTube videos. In her early teens, she created her own YouTube channel where she covered songs by Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Chris Brown, and Ariana Grande.
• In 2017, her cover of Khalid’s “Location” caught the attention of production duo The Stereotypes, known for their work with Bieber, Bruno Mars, Mariah Carey, and Cardi B. She later moved to Los Angeles to work with them.
• In 2019, having signed with RCA, Rogers released her debut EP, Tomboy, featuring the eponymous single, as well as “North$ide” and “Lockdown.”
• Her sophomore EP, Great Escape, followed in 2020.