Cochise is a versatile Florida rapper with a high-pitched voice and an inventive style and delivery. His 2019 track “Hatchback” introduced the world to his arsenal of flows.
• Raised in Palm Bay by Caribbean parents, Cochise was passionate about music and soccer. After high school, he had multiple offers to play soccer in college.
• He decided to remain close to home, and while studying at community college, he was uploading songs online. His 2017 track “Moshi Moshi” broke through, achieving six-figure streams.
• Then known as Yung Cochise, the rapper appeared on Dbangz’s 2017 streaming hit “Let a N***a Smash.”
• Cochise’s stage name is an homage to 1979 cult film The Warriors. The rapper is an avid fan of the movie and its mid-2000s video game.
• His 2019 single “Hatchback” showcases his whimsical delivery and features loads of pop culture references. The song has earned more than 75 million streams.
• Cochise signed to Columbia Records in 2020 and released the singles “TAXIN,” “Knicks,” and “Lost It” before year’s end.