About Anthem Lights
Singer Chad Graham formed Christian pop vocal group Anthem Lights with Alan Powell in 2007 under the name Yellow Cavalier.
• Graham was co-writing a solo project with Powell, a friend from their time at Liberty University, when they decided the material was better suited to a vocal group. They recruited Caleb Grimm and Kyle Kupecky, also from Liberty, to join the group.
• The foursome changed its name after releasing a 2009 EP. Their first effort as Anthem Lights was a self-titled 2011 LP that reached No. 15 on Billboard’s Christian Albums chart.
• Kupecky left the group in 2012 for a solo career and was replaced by Joey Stamper, who made his recorded debut with the band on its 2014 album You Have My Heart. Stamper sings and plays piano and guitar.
• Singer Spencer Kane stepped in when Powell left the group in 2016 to focus on his acting career. Kane, who had been singing since he was 5, released the solo album Runaway in 2014.
• Grimm is one-half of the duo Caleb & Kelsey, a partnership with his wife, Kelsey, who was formerly part of the Christian pop band 1GN.
ORIGINLos Angeles, CA