About Alison Wonderland
Australian DJ and producer Alison Wonderland emerged as a key figure in the experimental bass music movement of the 2010s.
• Deriving her alias from the famous Lewis Carroll novel, Alexandra Sholler grew up a cello prodigy in Sydney. She performed with the Sydney Youth Orchestra.
• Known for mixing hip-hop, trap, and future bass, Wonderland made her name DJing before she dove into music production.
• Her breakthrough came with her 2015 debut album, Run, which went Top 10 in Australia and hit No. 1 on Billboard’s Top Dance/Electronic Albums chart in the US.
• In 2016, she became the first woman to play the main stage at Electric Daisy Carnival.
• Wonderland boasts a pair of Australian platinum singles: 2014’s “I Want U” and 2018’s “Church.”
• Her 2018 LP Awake features rappers Trippie Redd (“High”) and Chief Keef (“Dreamy Dragon”). The album became her second straight Australian Top 10 and No. 1 on Billboard’s Top Dance/Electronic Albums chart.
BORNSeptember 27, 1986