- 7 APR 2023
- Mawath - Single
- 1 Song
- Ma Ithin Yanna Yanawa (feat. Rathna Sri Wijesinghe) - Single · 2023
- Charitha Attalage Medley - Single · 2019
- Alen Bandi - Single · 2021
- Piyavee (feat. Mahiru Senarathne) - Single · 2021
- Hanthana Sulange (feat. Mahiru Senarathne & Nipuni Herath) - Single · 2021
- Ambare - Single · 2022
- Roopikawi (Acoustic) - Single · 2020
- Sanda Sajje - Single · 2021
- Ma Rambariya Ma (feat. Rashan Balasooriya) - Single · 2020
- Rahase Ma (feat. Mahiru Senarathne) - Single · 2022
About Mahiru Senarathne
In the artist’s words:
Describe one of your earliest musical memories in detail. "Roopikawi," my first song, holds a very unique position in my musical career. I wrote it for the love of my life, and it remains the most special memory I have of my songs.
What are your top 3 all-time favorite albums on Apple Music, and why? Why did you choose these three albums in particular? Dhyan Hewage, Hada Para - Single Mahiru Senarathne, Alen Bandi - Single Mahiru Senarathne, Ambare - Single "Alen Bandi" is one of my favorite songs I've ever written, and "Hada Para" is Dhyan Hewage's most emotive tune. Ambare is really peaceful to listen to and gives out a very good atmosphere.
Find a song of yours on Apple Music that you love and tell us what makes it special. Tell us why you chose this song. “Alen Bandi” "Alen Bandi" has gifted me with a very special audience. That helped me grow as an artist, and it is still my most popular song. Therefore it has the most unique sense of all of my tracks.
What’s one of the most memorable moments in your career so far? "Paata Dedunne" song holds a special place in our hearts since it was written in response to child violence. We began working on this project in 2020. Dhyan Hewage,Didula Tharusara and Rashan appear alongside me in this project.
Is there anything left on your bucket list as an artist or band? My ultimate goal is to hold a Grammy award in my hands. I'll do whatever it takes. Being a musician is not an easy task, but I trust in myself and keep working till my goals come true.
- Colombo, Sri Lanka