French DJ and producer Feder specializes in haunting, emotive deep house productions rooted in catchy rhythms.
• Feder learned to DJ while studying in London and eventually started producing his own tracks as a means to get a leg up in DJ battles.
• “Sixto”, his 2014 remix of “Can’t Get Away”, a 1973 tune by psych rocker Rodriguez, caught fire on the internet and helped him land a deal with Atlantic Records.
• In 2015, he released “Goodbye” as his first original single. The brooding beat mixed smoky vocals by Lyse with a hint of Spanish influence. It charted in 14 countries and was certified platinum in his native France (where it reached No. 1) and three others.
• He’s remained popular in France with hits like “Lordly” (featuring Alex Aiono), “Blind” (featuring Emmi) and “Control” (featuring Bryce Vine and Dan Caplen).
• Feder produced and co-wrote much of popular French singer Mylène Farmer’s 11th studio album, 2018’s Désobéissance, which went double platinum in France.
BORN05 September 1987