About Shaun Frank
Producer and multi-instrumentalist Shaun Frank injects his electronic dance productions with emotional depth, infectious pop melodies, and groovy four-on-the-floor rhythms.
• Before making it big as an electronic music producer, Frank opened for rock legends Kiss as the lead singer of alt-rock band The Envy. (Kiss bassist Gene Simmons even signed The Envy to his label.) Frank also sang on Carl Nunes and Jake Shanahan’s 2013 EDM single “We Are.”
• In 2014, he released his first original single “This Could Be Love,” a collaboration with American DJ and producer Borgeous and Canadian singer Delaney Jane. The airy, romantic house tune charted in Belgium.
• “This Could Be Love” was the start of a close partnership with Delaney Jane. The friends have released more than 10 collaborations, including original singles, remixes, and shared production credits on other artists’ releases.
• In 2016, Frank cowrote The Chainsmokers’ record-breaking pop crossover “Closer.” It became the first song to spend 26 weeks in the Top 5 of the Billboard Hot 100.
• Frank has since worked as a cowriter and producer on other cross-genre collabs, including three tracks on The Chainsmokers’ 2018 album Sick Boy and Tiësto’s 2020 Snoop Dogg collaboration “On My California.”
BORNJune 07, 1982