About Luh Soldier
Birmingham, Alabama, rapper Luh Soldier is known for an honest, hard-hitting street sound he describes as the “trap gospel."
• Luh Soldier’s biggest influence growing up was Gucci Mane, whose music was in heavy rotation in his household.
• The rapper’s career took off when his Instagram freestyles started going viral.
• In 2018, Luh Soldier dropped the seven-song EP Out on Bond, featuring “45 and a Glock 9,” a collaboration with Louisiana rapper JayDaYoungan.
• Luh Soldier released two full-length projects in 2019: Soldier Mentality and Naw FR, Vol. 1. The latter features the popular singles “What Happened” and “Securing the Bag.”
• He returned in 2020 with the full-lengths Trench Baby, Thug Luv, and Gorilla Warfare, a collaboration with Cinematic Music Group labelmate Big Yavo.