About Conan Gray
● Gray’s biggest influence, Taylor Swift, called his single “Wish You Were Sober” “a masterpiece” that “will be on repeat for my whole life.”
● Conan Gray built a rabid fanbase on YouTube by vlogging about fashion, art, and food—and by performing acoustic covers of songs by artists ranging from Amy Winehouse to Ariana Grande.
● Gray posted his first video in January 2013, when he was just 14.
● Gray’s self-released hit single, “Idle Town,” was largely inspired by his suburban upbringing outside of Austin.
● After racking up millions of listens without a proper label or recording equipment, he signed a deal with Republic Records.
∙ His debut EP, Sunset Season, reached No. 2 on Billboard’s Heatseekers chart and earned Gray an opening slot for rising artist girl in red.
∙ His first worldwide hit, “Maniac,” went gold in Australia.
∙ His sold-out shows and high-profile TV appearances have helped him earn more than 600 million streams.
HOMETOWNSan Diego, CA