About Dom Dolla
Australian DJ and producer Dom Dolla has achieved global success with his danecable house jams and remixes of pop hits.
• Dom Dolla grew up playing the guitar. His tastes shifted to electronic music when he moved to Melbourne at 15.
• His production career took off after he signed with Sweat It Out Records in 2015.
• His 2017 single “Be Randy,” with Torren Foot, earned him an Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA) Award nomination for Best Dance Release. He was nominated again in 2019 for “Take It,” a massive Australian club hit.
• In 2019, Dom Dolla ranked No. 1 on the website Dancing Astronaut’s Breakout Artists of the Year list.
• His internationally lauded 2019 hip-shaker “San Frandisco” chronicles his appreciation for the city of San Francisco and its sweeping contributions to the history of dance music. The track earned him his first ARIA Award—for Best Dance Release—in 2020.
• He frequently collaborates with fellow Aussie producers like Sonny Fodera (2020’s “Moving Blind”) and Peking Duk (2017’s “Let You Down” remix).
• In 2020, pop superstar Dua Lipa commissioned him for an official remix of her worldwide smash “Don’t Start Now.”